Tour at Knossos, Mallia palace, St. Nikolas, Kritsa, and Elounda.
- KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
- MALIA PALACE (The palace of Malia, dating from the Middle Bronze Age, was destroyed by an earthquake during the Late Bronze Age)
- ST. NIKOLAS (Agios Nikolaos was settled in the late Bronze Age by Dorian occupants of Lato, at a time when the security of the Lato hillfort became a lesser concern and easy access to the harbor at Agios Nikolaos became more important)
- KRITSA (is one of the oldest and most picturesque villages in Crete, Greece, built amphitheatrically on a rock hill, named Kastellos, surrounded by olive groves, at an altitude of 375 m.)
- ELOUNDA (is a small fishing town on the northern coast of the island of Crete)
Rate per hour:
- 35,00 € (taxi 1-4 seats)
- 60,00 € (mini van 1-8 seats)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide