Tour at traditional village Skalani and winery at Peza, Knossos, cathedral church of St. Minas and central market of Heraklion.
- TRADITIONAL VILLAGE (SKALANI) & VIEW – WINERY (IN PEZA “Milliarakis” )
- KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
- CATHREDICAL CHURCH OF HERAKLION ST. MINAS
- CENTRAL MARKET IN HERAKLION ( Heraklion is the largest city and the administrative capital of the island of Crete, Greece. It is one of the largest cities in Greece)
Rate per hour:
- 35,00 € (taxi 1-4 seats)
- 60,00 € (mini van 1-8 seats)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide