Tour at Knossos, winery at Peza, pottery village "Thrapsano", Hersonissos.
- KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
- WINERY (IN PEZA “Milliarakis” )
- POTERY VILLAGE “THRAPSANO” (Thrapsano is identified with pottery and particularly with the manufacture of “pitharia”, as its residents are considered descendants of the Minoan potters)
- HERSONISSOS (The seaside resort of Hersonissos is officially the Port of Hersonissos in distinction to the village of Upper Hersonissos further inland)
Rate per hour:
- 35,00 € (taxi 1-4 seats)
- 60,00 € (mini van 1-8 seats)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide