Tour at traditional village St. Barbara, Gortis, Festos, Agia Triada and Matala.
- TRADITIONAL VILLAGE ST. BARBARA (is a town and seat of the homonymous municipality and the municipal community unity municipality Gortis) –
- GORTIS (is an archeological site, the church of St Titus, the Odeon and the famous Plane Tree)
- FESTOS (is first referenced by Homer as "well populated", and the Homeric epics indicate its participation in the Trojan war)
- AGIA TRIADA (is the archaeological site of an ancient Minoan settlement)
- MATALA ( was the port of Phaistos during the Minoan period. In the year 220 BC)
Rate per hour:
- 35,00 € (taxi 1-4 seats)
- 60,00 € (mini van 1-8 seats)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide