Tour at Knossos, N. Kazantzakis grave, Cathedral church of St. Minas, central Market of Heraklion and Venetian port.
- KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
- GRAVE N. KAZANTZAKIS (was a Greek writer and philosopher, celebrated for his novel Zorba the Greek, considered his magnum opus)
- CATHREDICAL CHURCH OF HERAKLION ST. MINAS
- CENTRAL MARKET IN HERAKLION ( Heraklion is the largest city and the administrative capital of the island of Crete, Greece. It is one of the largest cities in Greece) –
- VENETIAN PORT (is an isolated Venetian-era fortress at the entrance to the Old Port of Heraklion, Crete, Greece. It was known to the Venetians by its Italian name "Rocca al Mare”)
Rate per hour:
- 35,00 € (taxi 1-4 seats)
- 60,00 € (mini van 1-8 seats)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide